Harry’s method of teaching is based on formal study as a music teacher, his over 20 years of experience as working musician and teaching people to play music. His method makes sense, is realistic and it works.
- He teaches students how to practice smart, rather than practice hard.
- He has been an active musician himself since 1991 and is still actively performing.
- He is a qualified teacher with more than 20 years teaching experience.
- His method is based on formal study as a music teacher, experience as a working musician and teaching people to play music (so not just research).
- He is a versatile musician and is able to play many styles of music.
- He makes learning music fun and teaches you to avoid making mistakes rather than learning from your mistakes.
- He will teach you to be able to play whatever you sing and sing whatever you play.
- He will teach you to learn songs quickly, in detail as well as improvising using your own creative ideas.
- He can link you with other students if you’re interested in jamming and forming bands.
- His method of teaching will give you a skill that can be applied to any kind of music you wish to play.
- We don’t only want to get paid, but we care about student’s progress and always do everything we can to help student to reach their dream.
Book lessons now, spots limited.